Hospitalist Jobs in Denver
Saturday · January 28, 2023
1 Job in The Mile-High City
Photo: Denver skyline viewed during the Spring in the morning.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent position (Denver) is a single-specialty group practice.
- To Achieve the Status, Recognition, and Reputation as The Premier Patient Care Organization Providing Integrated Patient Care Services.
- Our Vision.
- CarePoint hospitalist Division will now be combining with Questcare to form Questcare Hospitalist CarePoint (QHC) to expand services in the HealthONE Denver market.
- CarePoint brought on an existing hospitalist group in 2008, as well as Neurology services in 2012.
- Group long-term disability coverage.
- Access to group-based health and dental insurance plans.
- Because of their proven dedication to quality and success, Questcare has had the opportunity to expand its emergency medicine services into other specialties including Pediatric Hospitalists, OB-GYN Hospitalists, Adult Hospitalists, Neurohospitalists and Intensivists.
- Questcare Hospitalists Carepoint (QHC) is expanding and is looking for physicians for full-time opportunities in Denver, Colorado at Swedish, Rose and North Suburban Medical Centers.
- KEY Advantages OF Questcare Hospitalists Carepoint (QHC).
- Questcare Hospitalists CarePoint (QHC) is a physician-owned and operated group dedicated to delivering quality, efficient care through group camaraderie and teamwork.
- Physicians are competitively compensated and have the ability to gain partnership in the group.
- Hospitalist Opportunities in Denver, Colorado - Partnership Opportunity!
- Patients assigned to one attending hospitalist throughout their stay to ensure continuity of care.
- Questcare Partners from Texas and CarePoint, P.C. of Colorado have joined forces to bring Questcare Hospitalist CarePoint to Denver.
- Competitive compensation.
- CarePoint, P.C. is a democratically owned group founded in 1995 around ER based services in the Denver market.
- About Questcare Hospitalists Carepoint.
- Questcare is a democratically owned group founded in 1996 when a single-hospital physician-owned group assumed responsibility for 14 Emergency Departments in North Texas.
- Malpractice insurance.
- 401(k) that allows for maximization of IRS-allowed contributions.
This perm job from Questcare Partners was last open on Jul 6.