Hospitalist Jobs in Denver
Saturday · January 28, 2023
1 Job in The Mile-High City
Photo: Denver skyline viewed during the Spring in the morning.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Post-Acute physicians needed for a growing and expanding program *Will be for Post-Acute facilities located in North Denver and Boulder *Will see an average from 15 to18 patients per day *Monday to Friday schedule with flexible hours during the day.
- Might be 1:4 weekends to be on. *Physicians find autonomy and flexibility that is almost non-existant in the remaining practice structures today.
- Physicians have the option to start when they want in the morning and finish when seeing the patients.
- Round on patients in various post-acute settings: Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) Long Term Acute Care (Ltacs) Acute Rehab Facilities or similar extended care settings *Facilities located in the North Denver area and Boulder within a short driving distance to each other.
- Most patients seen in a couple facilities each day.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 25.