Hospitalist Jobs in Denver
Saturday · January 28, 2023
1 Job in The Mile-High City
Photo: Denver skyline viewed during the Spring in the morning.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- 8 AM to 8 AM (24 hours).
- Availability: Full-Time.
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible - within 6 years of completing residency.
- The area also has a rich culture, including a vibrant music scene and the world-famous Denver Broncos.
- Scheduling: September - December.
- On-site rounding and on.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Position Overview.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Experience Required: 1-year recent experience.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- A background in Critical Care is strongly preferred, one must be able to manage a vent.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Critical Care.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- The Denver area is one of the country's most populous metropolises and has consistently been ranked one of the best places to live and work in the United States Denver receives four distinct seasons, making it a popular place for winter recreation.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- An outpatient health center near the Greater Denver Area is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
This locum job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.